Monday, April 4, 2016

Slow Food USA School Garden Conference 2016


I just returned from a 4 day conference with a small group of School Garden Champions from all over the United States. This conference was provided by Slow Food USA. Slow Foods USA works hard to make good, clean, fair food accessible to all. Through their work, they provide a Slow Gardens program that supports the development of sustainable school gardens.  This conference provided a forum for all to connect, share and offer a network of support for one another.



















It was exciting to see that our program is lining up with many garden programs in our country. We learned so much from each other and I have immediate plans to improve and grow our program. 



I love teaching our students about the wonder and importance of food and the garden, and I also love learning and growing through our garden too. Look for more #GrowingGoodness to come our way! Thanks Slow Food for this amazing experience!
E I E I O...,

No comments:

Post a Comment