Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Big Week Of Learning & Our Chicks Have Names


Things are getting busy on the Farm. Lots of classes have come out to work and learn in the fields. Kinder has learned about their sense of sight and Primary classes have learned about Rules & Tools. We are so lucky to have this amazing hands on learning environment where kids are able to connect to nature and apply the science that they learn in their classroom to make their learning coming alive. 

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Confucious 











 Our Pen the Hen winners gave our chickens names this week and revealed the new names at Round Up. We think that you will like them.


Pearl


LaFawnduh


Missy Elliott (Olympic Swimmer)


Peaches


Henrietta

Great names for our newest members of our flock! Stop by  the coop and meet our new girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment